Sunday, April 5, 2009

SUGAR & SPICE . . .

AND all that's NICE . . . .

That's what LITTLE GIRLS are made of!! Yep, ultra sound showed we are expecting another baby girl--FUN! I guess my so called 'mother's intuition' was malfunctioning this time because I was quite confident it was a boy. A large part of me was hoping it was a girl though because she and Brielle will only be 16 months apart.

I LOVED this picture of her little foot. Precious ;)
We have decided to go with the Rigby Birthing Center for this pregnancy. And even though I took the Bradley Method birthing classes just before Brielle was born, I am going to start again this Wednesday. I know what natural child birth is like, but there is something about those classes that really builds my self-confidence and creates a special bond with this sweet baby growing in me. The women who teaches the classes (along with her husband) also acted as my Douala for Brielle's birth. She is now making my transition into the birthing center even easier because she is training as a mid-wife there.
It is still hard for me to believe that I am 21 weeks pregnant because my Elle-May (Brielle) is still such a BABY! And it doesn't help that this pregnancy is flying by!! To be quite honest, I am little scared. But I am also so, so excited to have another little one for Brielle's sake. Sometimes she just gets so lonely.

8 comments:

Cutler Family said...

Congratulations on your girl!! That will be fun to have 2 so close in age. We are so excited to find out which brand we are having next week! And we'll see you at the Bradley classes (I'm not sure we will make it this week-finals and graduation and what not) but we are going to take them. Congrats again!!

The Matthews Family said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun! And I know how you feel--ours will only be 15 1/2 months apart! And it is going by SO SO fast! I can't believe that I have less than 3 months to go! It's all crazy! : )

MiChElLe said...

YAY for you!! Having two girls close is fun. I was glad that Gracie was a girl. They have a ton of fun. Sorry that we missed the party. I hope that it was fun and we will have to get together sometime. Take care!

Birch Family said...

You will love the birthing center, and Valorie is a great lady. hope all goes well.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!

Krysta McClure said...

We smile upon two girls. . . they make for great buddies! Congrats and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. . .

Kami P. said...

Wow, I can't believe you are 21 weeks along either. It'll be fun having your two girls right close together (you're right when you say that brielle still seems like such a baby becuase she IS still a baby). It's going to be like you have twins...only harder :-). But I know you will power through it like a pro. We're excited for you.

Linds said...

CONGRATS! Lucky to get 2 girls! They'll be great friends!