Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby News!!

This is my second post today, but I feel like this news deserves its very own. I'm pregnant! Okay, so I know that this news does not come as a surprise to many of you, but this is my official blog announcement. Yay! I'm a little over 16 weeks along (I think :) and how many times have I been to the doctor you ask? Once!! I am still debating as to whether I want to deliver at the hospital again with a doctor and a doula, or go to the birthing center in Rigby and use the mid-wives. One thing is for sure, I am freaking myself out because this pregnancy is going SOOO fast. I have a feeling it is a boy but only because I have been way more sick this time and getting fat way faster. Ryan thinks it is a boy because according to him I am mean this time. Sad! So what is it ladies, do boys really have these affects on us?



I finally got brave and chopped my hair again the other day. My hair seems to be the outward declaration of any big change in my life. I went lighter rather than doing my normal dark color and I am really happy with it! Ryan was all for me going boy short and bleaching it blond, but come month 8 my face will balloon up and I would rather not have any hair to hide it! I apologize for the awkward picture--there is a feeling of embarrassment turning the lens on only yourself ;)





13 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

This time we are having a boy too and it is very different from when I was pregnant with Makenna! With the boy I am actually a lot less sick! I was in the hospital with her and I have only been sick like once or twice a day this time around. I have also ballooned up a lot faster (I am 22 weeks) even though I haven't gained much weight. The doctor said it was because the pregnancies are so close together (Makenna will be 1 in two weeks!). So I definitely know where you are coming from!

Jess said...

Hey! It was so fun to see you the other night! And your hair is adorable! :) Both my pregnancy's were different and they were both girls so I am not much help in that area! :) Brielle is so cute!

Nancy said...

Ahh!! So congrats! I am so excited for you and love it when you blog, so I can hear your updates!! So when is your due date? Things going ok? Hope all is well, I am so excited for you!! xxx Nancy

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Hi Cyrie,
Congratulations! I have been waiting a long time for you to post and wabam, I find out your are expecting! That is so great, and you better post some pics of the belly as you go along!
Vanessa

Audra said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting. This one is a boy for us and I have been so sick through the whole thing. I also got big fast because I'm carrying him out front more. My mom said that all her boys made her sicker. Good luck with everything!

Brittnee said...

That's exciting about #2, Cyrie! Okay this is wierd because this morning I was thinking about you... I hope that's not awkward ;)...and I asked myself "I wonder if Cyrie is pregnant?" Hmmmm, I always knew that we had an inner connection :)
Congrats and I hope the sickness will pass quickly.
Love your hair and the self-portrait

Brittnee

Kami P. said...

the hair is stinkin' cute Cyrie, but you could shave your head and still look adorable.
Thanks for the new post. I was beginning to think you had pooped out on the whole blogging business. And I'm so excited for you having another baby. You're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Cyrie your hair is so cute. You can pull off any style and color. You are so cute. Thanks for the phone call about being prego. I heard it through the grapevine brat. Congrats anyway. Take care. Hope you start feeling better.

Birch Family said...

Cyrie,
Ijust had a baby a month ago and i did the birthing center in rigby. it was so nice and i will do it again in a heart beat. it was the gest experinces and i have done it in the hospital and i will never do the hospital again. any questions just call me 201-3383
Maria

MiChElLe said...

YAY!! Congrats! That is so exciting. Sorry that you are sick...so not fun? When is your due date? I think that we are really close to be due at the same time! That is funny! Brielle is adorable and I am so jealous of all the hair that she has. I can barley get ponies in Gracie's hair, I think she will be bald till she is like five! O-well...Well, congrats again and I can't wait to see belly pictures throughout. Oh, and you hair is really cute!

The Christensens said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Love the hair!!!

SuiKim Friedmann said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you're that far along aready - where did the time go? Sorry you haven't been feeling so great, hopefully that will come to a halt soon! We need to hang out again - before I move in April! And LOVE the hair cut, SO cute as always!

alisekelley said...

I haven't been able to tell you congrats on number 2. I am so excited for you and Ryan! When do you find out what you are having? In answer to your question the whole moving thing is still up in the air. It is such a hard decision to make. We really don't want to spend 5,000 on a down payment right now. We are just taking things as they come right now! Who knows what is going to happen!