Friday, February 20, 2009

February Hugh?

Yep, I know Christmas is ancient news, but being that it was Brielle's FIRST CHRISTMAS I have to write a little blurb. Opening her presents was an event that was stretched across three days. Not because Santa brought a ton or anything, but she was content to open one or two and then had the time of her life exploring those. I felt too bad taking her things away and trying to divert her attention to something else. So we let her go at her own pace.



Since my last post in December (ugh, really not very good that this) Brielle is now crawling at the speed of light and walking along anything that can support her weight. Speaking of weight, my little chunk is around 21 lbs and we are reminded of this anytime someone picks her up. She doesn't look overweight, she is just a solid little girl. She is quite the gabber and I can't wait to understand all the exciting / funny things she is telling me all about. Her favorite word is "dadda" followed by "babba." And yes I am a little disappointed that "mamma" hasn't quite found its way into her vocabulary yet! She is proving to be a very talented entertainer. If she wants to be part of the conversations taking place around her, she just squishes up her face and does this adorable squeaky, fake laugh. That does the trick--immediately Brielle becomes the center of attention.




1 comments:

Grandma said...

Love your hair! Brielle with dad priceless picture. Can't wait to find out what your having. Love and Miss you guys lots! Maureen