Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Pumpkin Walk and an Adorable Lion

On Friday Ryan took the afternoon off from work and met us in Shelley to go through the Pumpkin Walk. I was so impressed with all the fun, creative ideas that people had for all their pumkins scenes. One of my favorites was the Seseme Street one--cute, Hugh?! The Spider Man and bus cut-outs provided some adorable photo-ops!!












That night we dressed Brielle in her lion costume (curtesy of Cilla-Thanks!) and painted her face up. I wasn't thinking when I used thick, black halloween face paint and just as we were loading her in the car a very tired Brielle rubbed her eyes and nose and smeared the paint. So I washed it off and raced to the church for dinner and trunck-r-treat. I am half tempted to put her in her costume again tomorrow and take more pics becuase this one just doesn't do her justice. She was just yummy with her face all painted up!

12 comments:

MiChElLe said...

She is a very cute lion! I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope everything is going good. Take care!

Danielle said...

yay...you posted more!! I was so excited to see more pics of your little one! SHe is a cutie and i absolutely love you family picture at the top of you blog!

Kami P. said...

O'my! That picture of Brielle off to the right side of her on her tummy is to die for. It needs to be sent in to a magazine or something. And your family picture is BEAUTIFUL. I love this family-picture-updating time of year. Can't wait to see you guys over christmas.

Krysta McClure said...

Cute little one! Takes after her mommy! Like your hair!

Krysta McClure said...

Nate was working as a land surveyor, but has a bachelors degree in social work. . . trying to decide which way to go. . .

Thanks for your uplifting comment!

alisekelley said...

Yay... I am so glad you found our blog. Yep that is a water heater box that Austin brought home. It is funny how little kids don't care what price a toy is. They can find fun in everything. I love your family picture. Brielle is so adorable and her hair is so cute.

Grandma said...

Great job on the blog. Your such a beautiful family. Breille is growing so fast. Can't wait until Thanksgiving weekend. Miss you and llove you so much. Grandma Maureen

Unknown said...

Hi, just a blog hopper here, actually I am Krysta's sis-in-law and saw your cute little family. Your daughter is adorable. Love her hair accessories :)
Kellie

The Christensens said...

I found your blog off of Alise's. Brielle is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown up since I last saw her. Your family pictures are awesome! I love your hair! Hope you guys are doing great!

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Cyrie!!! I feel like I've been so crazy with life too! I promise I'm going to call this week - we need to catch up and hang out! Brielle is adorable in her cute little costume - how fun! Love your family photo at the top too!

Brittnee said...

Ooooh! I love your family picture and that little Brielle is to die for. I can't believe how cute and big she is. It's awful that I haven't seen you for so long:( let's fix that.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.. that fight is already over. That was her first word. Dada. She says so many words but still no mama. I think that she knows that she is being a stinker and just likes to see my reaction. Kids learn things so early in life. Hope all is well. Take care.