Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Move In the Horizon

Yep, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are literally hours away from being back in our home! For those of you who didn't know, we have been doing our "little" remodel job since January 1 of this year. We intended the project to take no longer than a couple of weeks. And eventually our deadline moved to my due date (April 7). Well my baby girl is now 7 and 1/2 months old and is a bit confused about her home and real family make-up! We have been living with my sister, her husband, and three fun children. As a result, Brielle is completely convinced that she is one of four children and call their 8,000 square foot home hers!! Uh-oh. Becoming an only child over night is going to be quite the shock for our little bug (and for me--I love all these built in baby sitters and constant entertainment!).

The pics you see here makeup our living area in the Jensen guest room. "Guest room" does not accurately describe what this room has provided for our small family the last 10 months. Um, lets see--master bedroom, nursery (take note of the pack-n-play Brielle STILL sleeps in!), office, study, storage room, and quiet hang out. Ya, I think that about covers it! Don't get me wrong--our living situation has been VERY comfortable. As I said before, 8000 square feet!!
















Brielle-lee girl just adores her cousins. This is Tehya and Tanneyce--my great "little mommies." Not pictured is Treyce. He has a special way with Brielle--he just has to look at her and she laughs out loud!!
A HUGE thank you to the Amber, Jon, and kids for opening their home to us this year. We had some great times and now have some awesome memories!! WE LOVE YOU ALL
Still to come are the pics of our "NEW" old home. Stay tuned . . .

5 comments:

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Hey Cyrie,
I have been reading all your recent blogs, and I am so glad that you are posting stuff again! I miss hearing about your life! Brielle is sooo cute--she looks just like you, too. I love the picture of her smiling when playing on the computer!

taytay said...

dear cyrie, just wondering when you come to the thanksgiving party will you show me how to take pics on to my blog.Cause i have been dieing for you to show me how to do it. your niece,tehya

taytay said...

dear cyrie,I can't wait till friday too. I will THank you when you come to help me. I have been taking pics So I'm ready!!!You are my fav aunt.I am lovin' it when you, brielle,and Ryan are here.I just love playin' with her.Every time I play with her I always make sure i teach things like colors,animal,and what they sound like.and sometimes when I make an animal sound,she does it too.(if it is easy enough.)your niece,tehya

taytay said...

dear Cyrie,I was wondering do you think my mom and dad will break up.Because they are talking things like GET OUT!!! I DON"T WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE,too.Please help I am really scared.I don't want them to break up! HELP!!!!!!!!!!! your niece,tehya

taytay said...

dear Cyrie,I was just kidding about my parents were breaking up.Got yaaa!!!!!!!!