Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Will Spare You the Excuses . . .

I will spare spare you the excuses because I have no great ones. I would tell you that I have been too busy, but we are all over-scheduled and stretched to our limits and yet you all still manage to post weekly (if not more). Way to be!! Sometimes I even avoid looking at your blogs because it only brings feelings of guilt--I have a problem, I know!:) So instead I will let you be my inspiration and consider this more of a family journal with the hope of printing it as a book. Perhaps with this intent in mind I will post more often. So we will give it another go . . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see updates. Your family pictures are adorable. You little one is getting big and she is so cute!! I love you hair it cute. It made me happy to see your updates. Hope all is well. Take care.